La Notte in Bianca - Rome
September 2009 – exact date to be advised
This year celebrates the 6th edition of the 'Notte in Bianca' in Rome, an evening of non-stop entertainment with shops, bars, restaurants, cafès staying open throughout the night as well as special concerts and entertainment throughout the capital for all age groups including young children.
As always this special celebration is sure to bring a large invasion of people throughout the streets of Rome and in the many Piazzas creating a party atmosphere for all to enjoy.
In 2007 Rome experienced thousands of visitors filling up the theatres, villas, cinema halls and art galleries and 2008 should not disappoint.
The Historic centre has plenty to offer including:
- Guided tours of he 'Palazzo della Sapienza'
- Guided tours of the Library of modern and contemporary history
- Guided tours of the Basilica SS. Giovanni e Paola
- Guided tours of the Borghese Gallery
- Opening of the 'Galleria Arte Colosseo'
- Guided tours of the Capitoline Museums
And much much more ..
Shop till you drop or see the sights by moonlight but don't forget to book your hotel room in advance !