SOCCER – SERIE A
Rome has got two rivaling Premier League clubs: A.S. Roma (since 1927) and S.S. Lazio (since 1900).
A she-wolf (lupa) is the symbol of A.S. Roma, while an eagle (aquila) stands for S.S. Lazio, so that the world-renowned rivalry between the two takes on a fancy animal-like connotation: red & yellow lupacchiotti (wolf cubs) against sky blue & white aquilotti (eaglets).
You can experience a live match in Rome every week!
2015-2016 will be played from Sunday August 28th, 2015, to Sunday May 15th, 2016. Here below the match schedule in Rome:
DIRECTIONS TO STADIO OLIMPICO IN ROME
Address: via dello Stadio Olimpico, 1, Rome.
From Hotel Des Artistes by public transports you have two options:
- take metro Line A from Termini station (direction: Battistini) for 4 stops and get off at Flaminio
- from Flaminio, catch tram #2 and get off at the last stop: Piazza Mancini.
- Follow the directions to the stadium by foot.
- take metro Line A from Termini station (direction: Battistini) for 6 stops and get off at Ottaviano
- from Ottaviano, catch bus #32 and get off at Piazzale della Farnesina, just few steps away from the stadium.